Dear Guests & Partners,
Finca Cortesin had always set extreme high standards of sanitation, cleaning procedures and hygiene. In order to strengthen the knowledge of our professional and specially trained team members, we count with world leader partner’s in water, hygiene and energy technologies that protect people and vital resources; in order to keep our property clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve our sustainability goals.
We are designing such a tailor-made arrival experience that will be at the level of our guest’s expectations, from advance check in to avoid paper work and passport information being shared to 24 hours facetime concierge to satisfy all your needs or questions you may have. We always offered a natural distancing between pool loungers at all pools and the Beach Club, distancing in restaurants and increased pop-up dining experiences elsewhere on the hotel grounds, enhanced villa rental offerings with e.g. private Chefs to minimize traffic flow in restaurants, strict Hygiene Protocols emplace around the Resort, daily cleaning service with certified Ozone and / or UV surface & room disinfection technologies.
Suites & Villas
- Our Resort uses extensive cleaning and disinfecting protocols to prepare rooms, suites & Villas after guests depart and before the next guest arrives.
- Each guest will receive a personal amenity kit located in their room or suite containing face masks and hand sanitizer.
- Regular cleaning of air filters and air conditioning systems by our especially trained maintenance staff
- When cleaning guest rooms, we pay particular attention to high-touch items. All bed linen and laundry are changed daily and washed at a high temperature.
- We’ve also increased the frequency of air filter replacement and fresh air exchange will be maximised.
- Guest luggage & cars will be sanitized upon arrival.
Common Areas & Rest Rooms
- Hand sanitizer will be available in key places including: main reception, lobby, guest restrooms, entrances, spa reception, pools and fitness area.
- Provision of surgical masks or similar and hand sanitizer to all associates; our prevention program includes continuous health checks.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and common areas with increased frequency.
- Continuous cleaning of general touch points e.g. door handles, light switches, tabletops, chairs, surfaces in general.
- Social distancing guidance in public areas across hotel property.
Restaurants, Garden & Pool Areas
- Restaurants, bars, pool areas, fitness area and all other outlets will also observe social distancing and comply with the state mandated occupancy limits.
- These areas will be deep cleaned and sanitised once per hour and after each use, including tables, seating, menus and payment machines. In-room dining will also continue to operate under new strict measures to ensure your safety.
- Kitchen staff have reinforced in addition to department protocols, all personal health procedures, these include facemasks and hair caps.
- Restaurants, pools, beach seating and lounging areas will be spaced out implying reduction in capacities. Advanced reservations absolutely necessary at any stage.
- Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for restaurants and room service.
Staff & Associates
We’re ensuring that our staff members stay healthy both inside and outside the workplace with:
- Employees are receiving regular training on our new standards regarding COVID-19 health & safety protocols.
- Every member of staff must strictly comply with these protective measures recommended by the Spanish National Health System.
- The measures include temperature checks for all staff upon arrival and departure of hotel, hand hygiene, wearing masks and social distancing.
- Provision of surgical masks and hand sanitizer to all associates.
- Employees will also be asked to stay home and seek medical attention if they, or someone in their household, has any COVID-19 symptoms.
Should you wish to discuss these or any specific concerns you have prior to your arrival, we will be happy to do so.
In the meantime, I would like to thank you for being a fan and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.
René Zimmer—General Manager